Monday, November 15, 2010

Giving Thanks - Day Fifteen

I am so thankful for the miracle that happened 3 years ago, at this exact moment in time!  I got that amazing, breath-taking phone call that said, "Is it too late to come home? Can we work it out?"  That moment began the beginning of our walk with God in a way that can only be explained as miraculous.  Josh and I have climbed mountains and scaled walls, but we are FINALLY doing it together.  Three years ago God brought my miracle to my doorstep and back into my life where he belonged.  He walked into my heart 11 years ago.  My life has never been the same, and I can't even imagine how much better it's going to get. 

THE PRODIGAL DOES COME HOME!!!  ARE YOU READY FOR HIM/HER? 








This evening of rock-climbing was nothing compared to what we have done together, but it was an awesome reminder of how far we have come. You were at the bottom helping me see where I could climb higher. Thank you! There will be more mountains to climb and walls to scale......but it's okay we know where God is taking us.
 Thanks, Josh for "doing life" with me!  I love you!

1 comments:

Lady Dorothy said...

Happy "anniversary"! Love you both!