Sunday, November 14, 2010

Giving Thanks - Day Fourteen

I love that my children's imagination is ALIVE and HEALTHY.  I don't remember being as creative as they are?  For Ezekiel's birthday Jael and Abishai really wanted to make him a present, so they thought and thought about what to give him.  Jael remembered she had some little pieces of wood she had picked up at a craft fair, and they set to work.  Jael and Abishai purchased the super glue with their own money (Mommy and Daddy helped a tiny bit.) since they wanted it to be from them.  THIS is what they came up with!!!



Isn't he a cute surfer?

4 comments:

Leona said...

I LOVE IT! Good job kids!

THE Princess Bombshell* said...

She still had and finally used those wood bits?!!?! LOL! They are so cute!

Serena Abdelaziz said...

Yes, of course she still had them!! :)

Lady Dorothy said...

VERY creative! I love it! Good job, Jael and Abishai!