Thursday, September 18, 2008

Did I Mention......

.....that I am not a blog addict! I know, can you believe it? Maybe because I have "chosen" NOT to click on people's blogs. I cannot START another addiction. I have enough already. I love to read people's interesting stories, but I just do NOT have the time. In fact, I have considered abandoning my own blog, but it almost feels like a crime. O.k. so, blog abandonment is NOT a crime? Phew, how come it still feels like it is? Well, I am purposing not to quit, yet, but I find it very difficult to come up with topics that anyone would want to read about. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HEAR? I mean, really, my life is not ALL that interesting. If I had someone asking me a question, maybe, I could come up with an intelligent answer.

This past year I have written more than I have in my entire life. I would not consider myself a writer, so it's something that I consider a stretch of my imagination. Learning to be creative is possible. As I explore my own imagination, I can only hope you will stick around to see what comes out.

2 comments:

amy k* said...

Ummm, I think you life is VERY interesting! I check out your blog to see how you are, how the kids are and generally to "keep in touch" with you!

I love all the pix you post. I miss you TONS, and am glad you blog - when you can! I haven't in FOREVER, and now you've encouraged me to!

Keep up the good work lady!

xoxo,
a*

Lady Dorothy said...

Everyone blogs for their own reasons. Some need an outlet for their creativity. Some just like the journaling aspect. Some like to chronicle their recipes. Some their decorating projects. Some need friends.

I have found a myriad of reasons both to blog and to read blogs. Some practical. Some spiritual.

However, I have certainly found a need for certain OTHER people to blog. I miss day-by-day knowledge of certain OTHER people's lives and of the cute things THEIR CHILDREN do and say. I love seeing daily/weekly/regular pictures of them as they say and do those cute things.

Anyway, I'm just saying.