Friday, September 19, 2008

My Husband Rocks~Friday



PAYDAY


What a perfect way to tell you that MY husband rocks, because he is a phenomonal provider!

Cute, too!


This past June marked 9 years of marriage, and I have never gone hungry even ONE day.






Cooking has been a joy over the years, because I have never lacked the ingredients I have needed to cook ANY meal.

I have always had a roof over my head.




OUR HOME



I have always had a great working vehicle.

Pedicures are not a foreign thing to me, and over the years I have been pampered with massages, acrylic nails, facials, etc.

Josh has dreams of making sure I have an account full of money—just for playing.

When I lived in California, I was privileged to have my own line of credit at a local spa.
You know how? My husband would provide monthly landscape maintenance service for her home and office—all, so that I could have my “pampering!”

Josh has a strong work ethic, and I admire that about him. I know that Josh will not neglect providing food and shelter for our family, even if it means he gets a second or third job.



I love you, JOSH , thank you for being an awesome provider.


AND supporting our decision for my being a stay-at-home mom!

7 comments:

katylinvw said...

he sounds wonderful! thanks for sharing! (the spa thing is like the most amazing gift ever!)

Gombojav Tribe said...

Your blog is lookin' good!

tonya said...

He does rock! What a great tribute to him.

KayKay said...

How wonderful that he takes such great care of you and your family, even to make sure you get those spa treatments! I love that he understands how important that can be to a woman!

Lady Dorothy said...

He's a good man. But, cute? ;-)

Hey, that's some hat, Josh!

Lauren W said...

I'm really loving this post! It's so easy to think of his job as a "requirement", when in fact, it's an act of love :D

Kathy_in_Colorado said...

What a sweet journal to your husband and to see how proud you are of him by sharing your feelings with us.
another Colorado mom