Monday, September 8, 2008

Standing Up

Standing Up


I get so worn out. I don’t even know how to put into words how my emotions can get so frazzled. I do really well for a long time; I don’t react to the attacks of Satan other than through prayer.....but then all of a sudden, I just lose it. What is this? Well, it’s another attack of Satan that I somehow justified with feeling sorry for myself. Instead of realizing that Satan was trying to attack again, I gave in to my pity party.

Satan is REAL; he is out trying to destroy God’s people. He wants to destroy the destiny that God has placed in each of us. I am getting a better understanding of how much of a FRONTAL attack he has put in place. Look around.....why is it that so many people that you "would never have guessed" are falling away? How is it that someone who unquestionably has felt the presence of God can walk away? Is it that we don’t really know what the true presence of God really is? Can you be in God’s presence and WALK away? Isn’t God’s glory transforming?

I do think that we can be in God’s presence and know Him and then walk away. You know why......because we allowed Satan to sneak in. He is deceitful, and we don’t always see it until it’s too late!!! Stay in prayer. Ask the Lord to remove the blinders from your eyes. Ask Him to reveal to us the ways we are being attacked. We cannot go around being afraid of the enemy. He IS a big enemy, but God is bigger. We cannot go around ignorant of WHO he is. He is the DESTROYER OF DESTINY.

I am fed up with his attempts to destroy me.....are you?

0 comments: