Friday, February 5, 2010

My Husband Rocks~Friday

It takes great courage and strength for me to share my story, but I don't want to forget that, for Josh, this has to be so difficult.  His entire life is being laid out for all of you to read. AND he said it was fine.  We have grown so much over the last couple of years, and he has been willing to have our story be a light to others. BUT can you imagine having everything "out there?"  This is a story of hope, but I am SO proud of him allowing me to share so much.  I know God is turning what was HORRIBLE into something that is GOOD!!!

Thank you, Babe, for letting me share our story. I love you more than I could have ever dreamed possible. 


You have been on the edge a few times, but I have never seen you jump in until NOW. 
You are a great leader, and I want to follow you in the Lord. 
YOU ROCK!

2 comments:

Diane Shiffer said...

God bless you and that sweet man'o'your'n. It really does take a big person to allow their weakest moments to be brought out into the light of day. Heaven only knows how the Lord will use both of your willingness to share your both your pain and your victories. Looking forward to hearing the rest of your story♥

katylinvw said...

WOW! your story is so incredible - i can't wait to read the rest of the installments :) God bless!