Thursday, March 18, 2010

Story of Hope and Restoration--Part 49

Was I anymore shocked? No!!! I am not sure what Josh was so scared of my finding out, but it didn't seem that bad to me??? (in comparison)  For him, however, it was....and I found out!  His worst fear?  The only thing for me was.....God is MORE than able.  Josh is going to receive help, ask forgiveness, humble himself, and repent.  I just knew it.  He was SO mad that I found out his secret.  NO MORE SECRETS NOW!! Was God opening up the door?  Would he walk through, and would he slam it shut.

November 14, 2007, I was on my way to church. I was driving by Albertsons, and I saw her car.  I turned back around; I wanted to see her.  I knew what she looked like, but I wanted her to see me. I wanted her to see all 4 kids, and I wanted her to see how pretty and put together and happy!  Unloading all of us took some time, but I did it.

We walked into the store, and I realized she was checking out. I stepped back towards the door, and I saw someone I knew. I really had hoped to avoid that, but it wasn't going to happen. I wanted to watch her, and I wanted to see her walk out.  As it happened, I had wasted me time.  This lady I had seen was so loud and talkative, so I spent the next 15 minutes chatting with her. She walked out of the store, and I missed her leaving.  Oh, well!  Off to church......

Ice Cream at Cold Stone after church was a sweet surprise. 15 of us headed over to enjoy an after-church snack.  A young lady asked me how things looked with Josh coming home, and I said, "Horrible on the outside, but the outward circumstances are NOT going to predict WHEN he comes home!"  I specifically told her that I believed it was just going to HAPPEN, and it would surprise us all.   Talking like that ALWAYS encouraged me...DEEP down!!

0 comments: